HEY! DELUXE #1 Season 2
A collectible encyclopedia of Outsider Pop images : A collector’s book
The only magazine of its kind in Europe, HEY! modern art & pop culture is dedicated to “outsider pop”, i.e. the worldwide family of arts that reflect a contemporary pop aesthetic sidelined by mainstream academicism.
The magazine highlights exclusively figurative works and promotes the “other pop culture”, that which embodies an alternative design to the representations and icons produced by mass culture.
Bilingual (French + English)
Printed by an art printer.
Editions HEY! modern art & pop culture publishing is an independent publishing house.
HEY! DELUXE#1, life stories, encounters and previously unpublished subjects:
- drawings by Japanese death row inmates (exclusive),
- chewing gum: the new medium of street art with Ben Willson,
- Megerism: a radical new feminist point of view drawn by mad meg,
- the representation of the female body outside canonical perceptions and ideologies with Rebecca Morgan,
- the communist party traveling in a flying saucer, François Burland’s vision of art brut,
- a radical pop vision of colonial issues with Nadia Valentine
- the psychedelic journeys of Philip Slagter (…)
For further information: Contact us
10 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.