HEY! DELUXE #2 Season 2
An encyclopedia of Outsider Pop : a collector’s book
The only magazine of its kind in Europe, HEY! modern art & pop culture is dedicated to “outsider pop”, i.e. the worldwide family of arts that reflect a contemporary pop aesthetic sidelined by mainstream academicism.
The magazine highlights exclusively figurative works and promotes the “other pop culture”, that which embodies an alternative design to the representations and icons produced by mass culture.
Bilingual (French + English)
Printed by an art printer.
Editions HEY! modern art & pop culture publishing is an independent publishing house.
HEY! DELUXE#2, life stories, encounters and previously unpublished subjects:
- Filip Hodas, star of planet n.e.r.d with his pop dystopia derived from video games.
- The ferocious sagacity of American artist The Kid and his hard-hitting work: he offers HEY! the worldwide exclusivity of his new painting series.
- The travel diary of Loretta and Don Felix Leu, historic figures in international tattooing.
- Gender issues raised by singular artist Brigitte Lajoinie; Catherine Alexandre, whose paintings are the result of an NDE (Near Death Experience); the hair obsessions of American Sean Stepanoff.
- The pacifism of Japanese artist Atae Yûki; the punk poetry of tattoo artist Laura Satana; the percussive, feminist drawing of mad meg (…).
For further information: Contact us
10 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.